What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Media Release| New Zealand Red Cross investigating data security in International Committee of the Red Cross privacy breach
- Media Release | New Zealand Red Cross ready to respond to Tonga volcanic eruption and tsunami
- A bittersweet escape from Kabul
- Red Cross Shops need hundreds more volunteers this holiday season
- Huge Hanes new clothing donations a warm welcome for former refugees
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
This year, New Zealand Red Cross has been providing 'hope in a box' to Kiwis in need. More than 6,000 Kiwi households across Aotearoa hard hit by COVID-19 have received a Red Cross Parcel.
Thanks to all the businesses that played a special part in making this possible, AMI, Air New Zealand, CBRE, L’Oréal, Reckitt Benckiser, Countdown, Hurricanes, Trade Me and Bunnings, and to all the many other organisations around Aotearoa who helped get the parcels to those in need.