What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Building lasting connections through Meals on Wheels
- Global support saves lives as India battles second COVID-19 wave
- Meals on Wheels: 70 years of love and care across Aotearoa
- Volunteers: Red Cross’ most important and unique asset
- Red Cross responds to weather events across the North Island
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
This year, New Zealand Red Cross has been providing 'hope in a box' to Kiwis in need. More than 6,000 Kiwi households across Aotearoa hard hit by COVID-19 have received a Red Cross Parcel.
Thanks to all the businesses that played a special part in making this possible, AMI, Air New Zealand, CBRE, L’Oréal, Reckitt Benckiser, Countdown, Hurricanes, Trade Me and Bunnings, and to all the many other organisations around Aotearoa who helped get the parcels to those in need.