What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Have your say and be in to win!
We want to capture the views of 1,000 young people on a diverse range of topics – from what issues matter to them to their views on how New Zealand Red Cross engages with young people. The results will be used to inform our Youth Engagement Strategy, which is a key outcome of Strategy 2030.
If you are under the age of 30, we want to hear from you!
If you are over the age of 30, we would really appreciate it if you shared this survey far and wide among your friends and whānau.
The survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete and participants have the chance to win one of the following prizes:
- 2 tickets to Laneway Festival and $200 Prezzy card (one winner)
- $200 Prezzy card (one winner)
- 5 Comprehensive first aid courses (five winners)
Winners will be randomly selected and notified by 1 January 2020.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the youth team directly on email@example.com.
Youth Engagement Survey - competition terms and conditions
Here's everything you need to know before entering our prize draw!
- To enter the competition, simply complete our survey. You will automatically be entered into the draw once you have completed.
- You receive one entry into the competition for each prize. Each person can only enter the draw once.
- The winners will be drawn once the competition has closed at 5pm on 23 December 2019. The first valid entry drawn for each prize will win. The winners will be notified via email or phone.
- The participant must be aged under 30 years old to be eligible to win a prize, and must be residing in New Zealand. The winner must be 18-30 years old to win the Laneway Festival tickets.
- .If the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within three days or has provided incorrect contact details, the prize will be redrawn.
- The winner’s name may also be published on our website and the New Zealand Red Cross social media channels and in any associated newsletters of New Zealand Red Cross.
- The promotion is not open to schools, clubs or businesses – only individuals can enter.
- Travel and other incidental costs associated with claiming the prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond New Zealand Red Cross’ control, New Zealand Red Cross is under no obligation to provide a substitute prize.
- New Zealand Red Cross shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or inflicted by you (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) in connection with this competition.
- The prize draw is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- New Zealand Red Cross will keep all entries after the winning entry has been drawn to add them to their database to provide email updates on the latest news and stories from New Zealand Red Cross.
- By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above.