What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- A hand up for tomorrow’s engineers
- Media Release | Bids replace buckets in New Zealand Red Cross annual appeal
- Always there in times of disaster – Westport floods
- Media Release | New Zealand Red Cross says thanks a million for donating to support the people of Tonga
- Media Release | New Zealand Red Cross supporting emergency response on the West Coast
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Buy or rent Powerheart AEDs
We're pleased to offer the Powerheart family of AEDs to your workplace or community group.
Powerheart G5 AED
- Real time CPR feedback
- RescueReady® self-testing
- User paced prompts
- Fast shock
- Customised escalating energy
Customised therapy with variable escalating energy and synchronised shock to treat a variety of patients and arrhythmias. This automatic model eliminates user hesitation, when every second counts.
The highly visible RescueReady® indicator confirms your AED has passed rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests.
Rugged and reliable:
Ready to go whenever you need it with a durable design tested to military standards. An IP 55 rating, for protection from dust and water.
Customisable now, flexible in the future:
Customise the prompts, shock protocols, and CPR feedback to match user skills and preferences. Use a USB drive to easily up-date Resuscitation Guidelines or quickly transfer rescue data.
Intuitive CPR guidance:
Real-time feedback helps responders perform CPR in accordance with the latest resuscitation guidelines.
Powerheart G3 AED
The Powerheart® AED G3 Plus is the ideal AED to use in public areas such as schools, sporting facilities and in the workplace.
- FDA approved
- No buttons to push - The shock is delivered automatically with no human intervention
- RescueReady® self-testingUser paced prompts instruct the rescuer exactly what to do and how to perform CPR
- Customised escalating energy 95-354j
- IntelliSense® lithium battery has a 4 year full operational replacement guarantee
You don’t become legendary overnight. The Powerheart G3 Plus introduced industry-leading features such as fully automatic functionality, and pre-connected rescue pads. These features, and other patented technologies, provide rescuers around the world with the confidence to respond to an Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) emergency.
Rescue Ready technology provides assurances that your G3 Plus will be ready when called upon while RescueCoach™ prompting guides users through the entire rescue.
Your local Red Cross team is always ready to provide you with expert advice training and support.
The Powerheart® AED G3 Plus is $2595 + GST
AED rental - Powerheart G3
- Construction sites
- Tour operators
- Seasonal operations
It is common for companies to rent, hire or lease equipment and no different for AEDs.
Renting also means you can quickly implement an AED programme while you evaluate your long term needs. Rental includes all costs including replacement pads and batteries and any servicing requirements.
- Powerheart G3 AED
- Spare pads
- Hard case or wall bracket & signage
- Online training
Weekly Rental $150+GST
Great for sporting events, concerts and community events.
Monthly Rental $230+GST
Great for shows, tour groups and projects.
3 Monthly Rental $445+GST
For less than $5 a day you can have heartsafe environment for your seasonal operation or project.
6 Monthly Rental $600+GST
For less than $3.50 a day a must for construction sites, building projects, and summer or winter operations.
12 Monthly Rental $900+GST
For less than $3 a day this in an alternative to AED ownership without the on-going costs with one single payment each year.
Email our AED team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 AEDAID