What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Meals on Wheels driver
We're looking for friendly volunteer drivers to deliver meals in neighbourhoods across New Zealand.
Our Meals on Wheels service supports elderly, ill and disabled people living at home who would otherwise struggle to provide healthy meals for themselves. We need volunteers keen to deliver hot meals, and stop in for a friendly chat, to people in need in communities across New Zealand. Volunteers need to be available on weekdays at around lunchtime (we don't deliver on weekends or in the evenings). Volunteers also need their own vehicle.