What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Finding strength in adversity
- Preparing multilingual communities for emergencies
- Colombian former refugees host cultural celebration
- International appeal launched to support major recovery and rebuilding operation following Indonesian earthquake
- A day in the life of a delegate in Cox’s Bazar
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Meals on Wheels driver
We're looking for friendly volunteer drivers to deliver meals in neighbourhoods across New Zealand.
Our Meals on Wheels service supports elderly, ill and disabled people living at home who would otherwise struggle to provide healthy meals for themselves. We need volunteers keen to deliver hot meals, and stop in for a friendly chat, to people in need in communities across New Zealand. Volunteers need to be available on weekdays at around lunchtime (we don't deliver on weekends or in the evenings). Volunteers also need their own vehicle.