What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Psychological First Aid during COVID-19
The course is a one-hour webinar. Your computer will need good internet access with speakers and a microphone. If your computer does not have this capability, our webinars offer the ability for a participant to phone into the session.
For more information on computer requirements for the webinar, click here.
After attending this webinar a participant will:
- Develop an understanding of Psychological First Aid (PFA)
- Be able to promote the five elements of PFA
- Recognise distress responses
- Develop improved active listening skills
- Apply the WHO Action Framework for PFA: Look, Listen, and Link
- Have a greater appreciation of the need for your wellbeing.