What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Building lasting connections through Meals on Wheels
- Global support saves lives as India battles second COVID-19 wave
- Meals on Wheels: 70 years of love and care across Aotearoa
- Volunteers: Red Cross’ most important and unique asset
- Red Cross responds to weather events across the North Island
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are all united. Your donation supports Kiwis in their time of need.
As Kiwis adjust to some major lifestyle restrictions, New Zealand Red Cross is continuing to provide services deemed essential by the Government, helping where the need is greatest and ensuring those most vulnerable are not forgotten.