What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- A hand up for tomorrow’s engineers
- Media Release | Bids replace buckets in New Zealand Red Cross annual appeal
- Always there in times of disaster – Westport floods
- Media Release | New Zealand Red Cross says thanks a million for donating to support the people of Tonga
- Media Release | New Zealand Red Cross supporting emergency response on the West Coast
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Our skilled disaster response teams are available to support your event - whether it be a school fair, music festival or sporting event. Every one of our team members is training in Comprehensive First Aid to ensure that your event participants are well looked after.
Once you’ve carried out your comprehensive risk assessment to identify and manage any potential risks and plan appropriate levels of support, you can contact us to find out whether our team in your region is available.
Please note: event organisers must also be fully aware of their obligations under current health and safety legislation. New Zealand Red Cross does not provide medical transport, and as such there must be an ambulance on site for high-risk events.
Contact your local service centre to find out how your local disaster response team can help, or email email@example.com.
Helping in a disaster
When disaster strikes in New Zealand we're ready to go. We provide assistance and support where required, to help communities around the country. Find out more about our disaster response teams, what they do and how you can get involved, here.