What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
We're pleased to offer the Powerheart family of AEDs to your workplace or community group.
Powerheart G5 AED
- Real time CPR feedback
- RescueReady® self-testing
- User paced prompts
- Fast shock
- Customised escalating energy
Customised therapy with variable escalating energy and synchronised shock to treat a variety of patients and arrhythmias. This automatic model eliminates user hesitation, when every second counts.
The highly visible RescueReady® indicator confirms your AED has passed rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests.
Rugged and reliable:
Ready to go whenever you need it with a durable design tested to military standards. An IP 55 rating, for protection from dust and water.
Customisable now, flexible in the future:
Customise the prompts, shock protocols, and CPR feedback to match user skills and preferences. Use a USB drive to easily up-date Resuscitation Guidelines or quickly transfer rescue data.
Intuitive CPR guidance:
Real-time feedback helps responders perform CPR in accordance with the latest resuscitation guidelines.
The Powerheart G5 is available from $3245 + GST
Powerheart AED G3 Plus
The Powerheart® AED G3 Plus is the ideal AED to use in public areas such as schools, sporting facilities and in the workplace.
- FDA approved
- No buttons to push - The shock is delivered automatically with no human intervention
- RescueReady® self-testing
- User paced prompts instruct the rescuer exactly what to do and how to perform CPR
- Customised escalating energy 95-354j
- IntelliSense® lithium battery has a 4 year full operational replacement guarantee
You don’t become legendary overnight. The Powerheart G3 Plus introduced industry-leading features such as fully automatic functionality, and pre-connected rescue pads. These features, and other patented technologies, provide rescuers around the world with the confidence to respond to an Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) emergency. Rescue Ready technology provides assurances that your G3 Plus will be ready when called upon while RescueCoach™ prompting guides users through the entire rescue.
Your local Red Cross team is always ready to provide you with expert advice training and support.
The Powerheart® AED G3 Plus is $2595 + GST
Email our AED team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 AEDAIDPowerheart AED catalogue (PDF)