What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Welcome packs help former refugee families make their new house a home
- “I didn’t give up. I kept smiling.”
- QBE Insurance and New Zealand Red Cross to help more Kiwis prepare for emergencies
- COVID-19 Place of Interest : New Zealand Red Cross Shop Frankton Hamilton
- The power of perseverance
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Red Cross Journey
Red Cross Journey is an online fitness challenge with a difference! Follow a refugee journey to safety and raise funds to help others. Walk, run, cycle or move another way to complete the journey.
How it works
Join Red Cross Journey is a fundraising challenge with a difference. Choose a journey length that suits you and then walk, run, swim or move another way to complete the distance. We'll keep you motivated with stories of real people who have to be forced to flee their homes as you progress on your journey.
Register for just $10 and then encourage your friends, family, and workmates to sponsor you. You can join as an individual or group.
Red Cross Journey 2021 has closed but we will be back with new journeys, challenges and prizes in June 2022.
Want to register your interest and get notified about Red Cross Journey 2022 please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you complete Red Cross Journey 2021?
Congratulations on joining the team! to celebrate your amazing effort download a certificate of completion here...